Terra Nova Physio is a team of registered and qualified physiotherapists in Richmond. We specialize in treating musculoskeletal issues affecting the spinal, muscle, joint, myofascial segments, and soft tissue. Our approach is hands-on and effective, involving proven techniques like Acupuncture and Pilates.
Personalized Treatment from Expert Physiotherapist in Richmond
We provide highly effective treatment to patients of all ages and consider their requirements. We believe that everyone is unique, requiring unique treatment. Our treatment plans include a combination of a thorough assessment, in-depth diagnosis, and expert physiotherapy solutions to provide our patients with the best possible healing.
As an established institution of physical therapy in Richmond, we aim to provide high quality, affordable physiotherapy solutions and deliver effective treatment results in an honest, ethical and professional manner. We want to improve the patient's quality of life and get them on the path to healing.
We ensure we achieve these aims by:
- Having a physiotherapy team with extensive experience of treating patients in all sectors including elite sport, NHS hospitals, and private practice.
- Continuing to work directly alongside Consultants, Specialists and GP’s.
- Through Continual Professional Development and regular postgraduate training.
- Complying with our professional bodies core standards; the standards set by external medical insurance companies and through clinical audit.
If you are looking for a reliable and supportive environment and need physiotherapy in Richmond, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Physical Therapy in Richmond – How Does It Help?
Physiotherapy is a complex program that goes beyond exercises and stretches. It is an approach that influences the patient’s entire lifestyle. Professional physio in Richmond involves three distinct approaches and they are:
- Education by Physiotherapist in Richmond – This is where our experts take a look at your lifestyle, habits, past medical history, activities, and related factors to determine the root cause of the problem. Our goal is to help you eliminate the causes and improve the quality of life. For example, if you experience numbness and tingling in the fingers and back pain, we will recommend altering your posture and give your wrist some rest to avoid repetitive stress injury.
- Physical Rehab Richmond – The next approach this exercise and stretches. We take your current state of health into consideration before recommending exercises. For example, if you’re elderly and suffer from knee problems, we will recommend low-impact exercises like swimming and hydrotherapy.
- Manual Physical Therapy in Richmond – This involves hands-on treatment through massage, manipulation of the body, and mobilization. The goal is to improve blood circulation, mobility, and promote relaxation.
If you want to know more about physiotherapy in Richmond, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today!